With the embroidery sewing machines, you can create your favorite masterpieces easily. Because of these feature-packed machines, you can do embroidery, decorative stitching, and add monograms.
Therefore, in this post, we are going to review Bernette 79, which is a special sewing and embroidery machine. This combination can give you great contentment as you can sew as well as do embroidery on your project.
Bernette 79 features a great variety of stitch styles and embroidery designs. Above all, there are 500 stitches for sewing and 208 stitches for embroidery. Moreover, the embroidery stitches include designs for motifs, flowers, and other designs on fabric. After that, it has a touchscreen display that allows you to set up your machine quickly.
The sewing machine supports all types of formats like ART and EXP and various other software programs. In addition, it features a sewing speed of 1000 stitches/minute and an embroidery speed of 850 stitches/minute. It comes with several presser feet to improve your sewing experience. For instance, the presser feet include hopper embroidery foot, zipper, buttonhole foot, zigzag foot, and more.
The Bernette sewing machine has a dual-feed mechanism which makes sewing easier for tougher materials. Because of this feature, you can sew seams, zipper, batted fabrics, toweling, and patchwork. Similarly, the feed dog system and dual-feed mechanism also allow even movements. Apart from that, there are numerous controls make the machine more user-friendly.
There are four built-in LED lights that keep the area illuminated for easy sewing. The programmable foot pedal allows you to cut the thread and tie knot easily. Overall, the machine is decent-looking with a 5-inch LED screen. Also, the USB port in the machine allows you to download and import numerous designs too.
Notable features of Bernette 79
- It features a 6’’ X 10’’ embroidery area and a stitch plate of 7mm. The machine allows you to create decorative stitches of 7mm in length.
- The semi-automatic needle threader makes sewing productive and smooth. Also, the automatic tie-off function saves a lot of time.
- There are 7 embroidery fonts and 208 embroidery designs. The editing and lettering modules offer additional 100 fonts and 300 embroidery designs. In total, there are 500 stitch designs.
- It has a top-loading bobbin; winding the bobbin and threading is pretty easy.
- It features free-arm sewing, a feed dogs system, and a dual-feed system.
- The programmable stitch patterns allow you to make customized designs. You can also save them in case you want to use them in the future.
- The sewing speed is 1000 stitches per minute which is super-fast.
The Bernette 79 is equipped with all the up-to-date features that make sewing, embroidery, and quilting easy. It is easy to set up and is affordable too. If you’re looking for a computerized sewing and embroidery machine, the Bernette 79 is a good choice. It is equipped with pre-programmed features and is a durable and high-quality machine.