There are some people who know that in order to have smooth wood; they would need to have the right wood planer. There are a lot of wood planers that can be purchased in the market. There are various models to choose from too. Bench top surface planners are usually chosen by both professionals and hobbyists because as much as possible, they would like something that they can truly use whether for a long time or for a short period of time. More often than not, people come across the Dewalt Planer DS735X and the Dewalt DW735 and most people cannot help but wonder about what the differences are. Hopefully, people will be able to tell the differences by the end of this article.
Dewalt Planer DW735X Two Speed Planer Package
The main reason why bench top surface planers are usually chosen by people to do their projects is because they are usually portable and can be brought in different places. Out of the two the Dewalt DW735X is the newer one of the two which means that it may have some other offerings that are not available with the Dewalt DW735.
Advantages of Dewalt Planer DW735X Two Speed Planer Package
- There are some people who realize that they have a problem when the blade that they were using broke down and they have to find a replacement at the soonest possible time. People can be sure that if they have the DW735X model, they have some extra blades that are available. Changing the blades can also be very easy so people do not have to worry about taking a lot of time while fixing.
- The in feed and out feed tables is very helpful. This means that if ever there are some wood items that have snipes; hand sanding will easily remove those snipes to ensure that the mood will remain smooth. With the in feed and out feed tables, snipes will be lessened tremendously.
- This is the perfect planer package for beginners because it will make sure that the cuts are more accurate and clean. For beginners, this might be the best planer to use.
Disadvantage of Dewalt Planer DW735X Two Speed Planer Package
- It can be hard to find a disadvantage with the Dewalt Planer DW735X. In fact, a lot of reviews about this product are very good. Even its price is affordable which means that this may be the best planer saw to purchase at this time.
Dewalt 13 Inch Thickness Planer
- Since this is the older model made by Dewalt, all of the extra things that the Dewalt DW735X has is not being offered by the Dewalt DW735. It will be up to people if they think that the extra deals that are being offered by the former model are not important. For some people, these extra deals are important but for others, they are not that significant.
- The 13 inch knives that the Dewalt DW735 is better than its predecessor which is the DW734 and while this may not seem like a big deal, the half inch can create a lot of difference especially when things are already being cut. Harder and thicker wood can be cut faster with the 13 inch blades. Of course, the extra blades offered by the DW735X may prove to be better especially when the blades become dull after being used.
- The four column carriage lock of the Dewalt DW735 is not that preferred by some consumers because it involves turning the locks in order to achieve the right angle. This can be time consuming especially for people who would have to do it for the first time. The carriage lock of the Dewalt DW735X can be fixed faster.
Do remember that these are just some of the things that would have to be considered when seeing the difference of the Dewalt DW735X and the Dewalt DW735. Do remember that for people who would like the basic mechanisms that are being offered by these equipment, purchasing the DW735 may be better than the DW735X but for beginners who would like the best equipment available, the DW735X is better.