The right miter saw is not the same for different people. There are some people who will prefer some models over the other and this is fairly normal. Same with the differences in miter saws, people have different things to look for as well. Most of the time, people end up choosing between two miter saws and in this case, those two miter saws are Hitachi c12rsh and Dewalt dw718. Which one should people choose to purchase? By the end of the article, people will probably know the answer.
Hitachi c12rsh 12 Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
A lot of people know that the Hitachi c12rsh is equipped with various features that will easily make this the choice of a lot of people who are searching for the right miter saw. From its laser technology up to its miter and bevel controls, it is easy to see why people appreciate this miter saw a lot. Know more about the advantages of the Hitachi Miter Saw in a bit. This saw is known to cut through different types of wooden materials.
Advantages of Hitachi c12rsh 12 Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- The compact slide system of the Hitachi makes it very easy to find the right space with ease because there is no need to check rear clearance. There are times when people make mistakes because of not checking rear clearance but there is no need to do this extra task with the Hitachi c12rsh.
- Like mentioned earlier, this model comes with a patented laser technology which means that it will be easy to follow the laser light and have more accurate cuts each time that the product is used.
- One of the things that people are always searching for when it comes to cutting through some materials is that the blade will easily cut through the wood without any problems. This is possible with the Hitachi c12rsh because of its stationary splinter guard and elastometer coated handle.
Disadvantage of Hitachi c12rsh 12 Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- The big disadvantage of the Hitachi c12rsh is the fact that it has to be screwed down. This means that it will be hard to remove from the area where it has been screwed. It will be harder to bring the miter saw from one place to another.
Dewalt dw718 12 Inch Double Bevel Compound
- One of the things that the Dewalt dw718 has over the Hitachi c12rsh is the fact that it has double bevels which means that the cuts can be made easily. Adjusting the angles that will allow the wood to be cut precisely will also be more accurate with the use of double bevels.
- The dust collection feature of the Dewalt dw718 leaves so much to be desired. A lot of people agree and I agree that the dust collection can be improved. I had some trouble trying to clear out the dust on the floor. The Hitachi has a better dust collection system that will keep the area spotless and clean.
- When it comes to changing blades, the DW718 has to be the winner precisely because the blades can be changed in a short period of time. Those who have been changing the blades for quite some time have already said that it is easy to do and it does not take longer than 5 minutes. It can be a bit complicated to try changing the blades of the Hitachi especially without proper knowledge about how it can be done.
The things mentioned above state the advantages and the disadvantages of the two products that people usually consider to purchase. Sometimes, people base their choice on the product name alone while others base it on the price of the products. The features of the products will matter a lot and people should make a decision based on the features that the products can offer. The more impressive the features are, the better the product will be.